1. How can I change delivery address / phone number / recipient for my existing order?
If you want to change delivery address / phone number / recipient for your existing order, please email your request to email@example.com. We will assist you as soon as possible.
2. Can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?
Unfortunately, we do not offer options to change or cancel an item in an existing order. However, our suggestion is that you can place a new order and cancel your existing order immediately by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We will not be able to cancel the order if it has been shipped out.
3. What should I do when I receive an incomplete order?
Please note that if you have ordered from multiple merchants in the one digital receipt, you will receive your packages separately. If you are missing a part of the order from the same merchant, please notify us immediately at email@example.com so we can assist you promptly.
4. What should I do when I received a wrong / damaged / defective item?
If the item you received is damaged / defective, we are happy to offer you a free return. Please notify us within 24 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org. We contact you the next working day. To assure prompt return resolution, please pack the item in its original package, with full accessories and buying invoice.
5. Can I call Shang Market to place an order?
Unfortunately for security purposes, our customer service representatives cannot place the order over the phone for you. However, we can give you detailed instructions on how to place your order.
6. Can I place a corporate/bulk order?
Yes, we’ll be happy to support you in placing corporate/bulk orders. Kindly contact us at email@example.com for more assistance.
7. How to remove items from shopping cart?
1) To remove an item in your shopping cart, you can: Click the 'x' next to the product description.
2) Item will be removed from your shopping cart.
3) Click 'Recalculate' for your new shipping fees.
4) Click 'Continue shopping' or 'Proceed to checkout.
1. Which payment methods does Shang Market offer?
At the moment, we only offer Paypal as the form of electronic payment.
2. How can I know if my payment is successful or fail?
Paypal will show an error message if payment is unsuccessful.
You will receive an email notification from PayPal if your payment is successful.
3. My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
All successful transactions are followed up by a confirmation email that contains an order number within an hour of purchase. If you have not received confirmation via email, please try placing your order again.
4. How do I use a Paypal payment option?
Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal payment method when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.
5. How is billing done for Paypal?
Customers who sign up for a PayPal account must sign a Billing Agreement that will authorize the merchant to take out their payments directly from their PayPal account.
6. When are funds transferred out of my Paypal account for my order?
PayPal withdraws money from your PayPal account immediately after checkout. If the balance is lower than the total payment, PayPal offers credit products or the option to pay from your bank account or a credit card. Customers who do not have a PayPal account at this point will need to use a valid credit card to complete the payment. For detailed information, customers can contact PayPal customer service.
What is Shang Market Returns & Refunds policy?
1. It is within ten (10) days from the delivery date.
2. In case of damaged / defective item(s), you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos/video within 24 hours of receiving the delivery.
3. The product must not fall into the non-returnable product (as indicated on the product description page)
4. A valid reason for returning the original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it.
5. You have proof of purchase (order number, buying invoice, digital receipt). If your return is valid, we will arrange for the merchant to deliver a new item to you.